Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hellloooooooooooooooo Blog World!

Hey Everybody! Hmm...I don't even know where to start! Well first off, my name is Annie and I am a 15-year-old girl aspiring to be a fashion designer. I absolutely LOVE to sew! I've been sewing for quite some time now, and I hope to major in it someday! My mom taught me to sew and I have been doing it ever since! I've attempted to take some classes in school, but I have never actually taken a sewing class. I have learned over time that to sew you need PATIENCE and CONFIDENCE...because you will make mistakes and get very frustrated. If there's one thing I've learned, it is to never give up! I've wanted to throw in the towel so many times and just give up, but my mom always lead me back to sewing. 

I have an Etsy shop, where I sell some things for teens! Check them out!



New Designs. New Generation. Why this name? And what does it mean? There are new, young people out there that are aspiring designers, just like me, creating every day. Every design is different, fun and may inspire others to create.


Throughout this blog, I hope to inspire, teach, and help others, especially teens. So keep an eye out for posts and have a great day!


Some Things About Me:

I guess you can say I have been "published" in Vogue Pattern's Magazine



The dress I made for Easter...turned out cute..HORRIBLE to make!






2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I guess I won't be able to blog about all your great projects and designs now that you have your own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Dress and Pinkinmind. Take a look to El costurero de Stella and her email is steseg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete